How it works?
For every $10 you spend at Casey's Toys, you will receive a $1 Casey's Cash note. Casey's Cash notes can then be collected and used as valid tender at any Casey's Toys store.
So what are you waiting for !? Get shopping to collect as much Casey's Cash as you can and then spend it on your favourite toys, games and hobbies.
Terms & Conditions
- For every $10 a customer spends at Casey's Toys, they will be issued with a $1 Casey's Cash note.
- Casey's Cash notes can then be collected & used as valid tender at any Casey's Toys (but cannot be redeemed online at www.caseystoys.com.au).
- Casey's Cash will only be issued until and including the 19th Oct 2019. Casey's Cash can only be used as valid tender until and including the 20th Oct 2019. Thereafter Casey's Cash will no longer be issued nor accepted as valid tender for payments. Only Casey's Cash issued in 2019 will be accepted in 2019.
- Casey's Cash notes will not be issued when another discount is claimed on the same transaction.
- The quantity of Casey's Cash notes issued will be calculated on the amount of actual funds transferred (cash, EFTPOS, credit card, cheque or zippay), rounded down to the closest ten dollars (eg. a $25 purchase will receive two $1 Casey's Cash notes).
- Casey's Cash notes will not be accepted for payments unless validated with a date stamp from the issuing store and cannot be used as tender on the same day they were issued.
- Casey's Cash cannot be used for any layby payments, including the initial deposit, subsequent installment payments & final payment. Nor can it be exchanged for cash, gift vouchers or credits.
- Casey's Toys is not responsible for Casey's Cash notes that are lost, damaged or misplaced & cannot replace them in such a scenario.
- Casey's Cash is not official currency or tender and is only a promotional tool in association with the 2019 "Casey's Cash" marketing campaign.